BYG's Simulation services are used world wide to analyse logistics problems, visualise real installations in a 3D world and effectively demonstrate project feasibility in advance.
3D Simulation is a very powerful tool used for the presentation and evaluation of engineering projects for many applications.
Building a realistic 3D computer model which operates like the real life systems is becoming an essential tool to demonstrate the feasibility of projects. In many instances it allows companies to win contracts by demonstrating to management the real operation and 'what if' scenarios of different systems.
Application areas for simulation
BYG has many years experience in the provision of 3D simulation services in many areas including:
- Materials handling applications
- Conveyor Systems
- Routing of forklift trucks and AGV's
- Robotics and automation
Our services include:
- 3D model development (including use of your CAD data)
- Programming of model operation and 3D animation
- Evaluation of alternatives (what-if analyses)
- Customer presentations of realistic 3D models ('run-time' software available)
- Statistical results
- Engineering project analysis
- Multimedia presentations
- Bespoke software development