Products & Features
DE3 (3D Discrete Event Simulation)
DE3 is a PC-based 3D discrete event simulation software tool, at the cutting edge of logistics technology. Users can create real-time interactive simulations, using DE3's accurate 3D geometry, library of materials handling equipment, and real process data (e.g. order profiles and shift patterns).
Typical applications include:
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Factory capacity and throughput
- Conveyor systems
Features of DE3
- Windows style interface and menu system with icon toolbars.
- High level 3D graphics with interactive mouse driven view control.
- 3D solid modeller 2D and 3D CAD data Import.
- Integrated support for conveyor systems including layout and design.
- Network design and route definition for destination based instructions.
- Statistical output as dynamic on-screen graphs and tables and data output in spreadsheet compatible formats.
- Object based attributes for product tracking.
- High-level queuing functions.
- For PC's running Windows 2000 or XP (Minimum spec. Pentium III processor 800MHz or equivalent, 256 Mb RAM, 200MB free HD space. For larger models a current 'off the shelf' PC is recommended).